Leak Detection Services in Nampa
Nampa Leak Repair in Caldwell & Surrounding Areas
Even the smallest leak can cause a massive amount of damage if not detected and dealt with quickly. If you suspect any kind of leak in your system, you may require quality leak detection services in Nampa. Thankfully, the knowledge of our technicians is well up to the task, and our experts at Prime Plumbing LLC have proven experience in rapidly detecting and repairing any kind of leak.
Call us today at (208) 209-7848 to get same-day, emergency service from our skillful team.
Methods of Water Leak Detection
One of the first steps involved in water leak detection is the process of verifying that a leak actually exists in the first place. Our plumbers can accomplish this by placing a pressure test on the system and noting where the water pressure increases or decreases. Next, our technicians pinpoint the leak’s exact location by using highly accurate line tracking technology to determine where a pipe is, along with its distinct path. If necessary, our technicians will also fill the pipe with additional air to precisely isolate the leak.
At this point, we can then operate equipment that amplifies the electric sound of the pipe. This advanced technology allows us to exactly track the pipe leak, pinpointing the spot where the loudest reverberation is being echoed at the leaking location. Once the leak has been located and isolated, our technicians can then decide on the best plan of action to repair the crack or hole in the pipe.
Advantages of Leak Detection
Traditional plumbers have customarily used the “digging system,” which essentially involves digging through your entire yard or tearing down large sections of walls just to find a minor leak. This has about the same effect of amputating your entire leg just to mend a sprained toe – what begins as a minor problem results in major, costly consequences.
There are several benefits of using leak detection rather than traditional digging methods, including:
Superior precision: Leak detection allows us to identify the exact location of the leak, rather than vaguely guessing its general proximity.
Non-destructive isolation: Due to the sophisticated and advanced nature of our equipment, our technicians will not have to ravage your entire backyard or bathrooms just to find a leak. You will not have to worry about damaged landscape or architecture, or even about cleaning up a gigantic mess after our detection process
Huge money savings: The entire digging process is expensive on its own because it requires large digging and tunneling equipment to tear down obstacles. These costs do not even begin to account for the repairs required to restore your home or yard after the destructive process of digging. Our high-tech detection methods save you an abundance financially and will remove a lot of mental and emotional stress as well.
5 Signs You Need Leak Repair
1. Wall paint that's cracking - Not every water leak is going to create a water stain perfectly in your line of sight. But even a little bit of water pressure can affect your walls and cracking wall paint is one of the first signs you'll get.
2. That smell of mold or mildew - If there's been a leak for some time, then you might get some mold and mildew growth on the inside of your wall or ceiling. If you smell anything funny, make sure to contact our Nampa leak repair professionals, it's better safe than sorry.
3. A visible water stain - The best case scenario is that the leak happens in an area that you'll see the stain, act quickly so the water damage doesn't spread.
4. Your water bill is too high - The worst case scenario is that you won't know about your water leak until you go to pay the monthly water bill and it has skyrocketed.
5. The water meter test - If there's ever a question, just turn off your property's water and go to your water meter. If your dial is still moving, then get in touch with our leak repair experts.
Immediate Emergency Aid
If you require leak detection services in Nampa, the chances are you need repairs immediately. The question is how to accomplish this – most leaks do not manifest themselves as obvious holes in the middle of a dam! Thankfully, however, our qualified technicians at Prime Plumbing LLC
can provide same-day visits to save the day.
Contact us now to get support from one of our modern-day heroes, servicing all of your leak detection emergencies in Nampa.