Nampa Water Heater Repair & Installation
Expert Water Heater Replacement in Nampa & Surrounding Areas
Are you sick of cold showers and frequently fluctuating water temperatures? The expert plumbers at Prime Plumbing LLC are here to repair or replace your water heater so that you can enjoy a constant flow of hot water to all the taps throughout your home.
Our Nampa water heater experts install and repair all types of water heating systems, including:
- Tankless water heaters
- Gas water heaters
- Electric water heaters
- Solar water heaters
We’re dedicated to providing the best possible service at a price you can afford! Call (208) 209-7848 today for a free estimate on your water heater repair in Nampa and surrounding areas.
5 Signs You Need Water Heater Repair
1. Cold flashes in your hot water - If you ever get some cold water in your hot shower then give our Nampa water heater repair experts a call. What's happening is there is a crack in the dip tube that brings cold water into your water heater and it's leaking cold water with hot water.
2. Snapping or popping sound - If you're hearing these strange popping sounds coming from your water heater, don't fret. It's happening because there has been some sediment build up in your tank and the minerals mixing together can make these sounds.
3. Slow water pressure - Another symptom of sediment build-up in your water heater is slower water pressure. Because the water has minerals in it, it's heavier and thus moves slower than soft water.
4. Rusty colored hot water - If you have the rust color in all of your water it's your pipes. But if only your hot water has this discoloration then call in your Nampa water heater repair experts. It's likely that your anode rod is so rusty it's contaminating your water and needs to be replaced.
5. A leak in a water line - If you have a leak in your tank, water heater replacement might be the best move. But if the leak is localized to an individual water line then we can replace the line no problem.
When Replacing Your Water Heater Is Necessary
Unfortunately, no matter how diligent you are in maintaining your water heater, it will eventually deteriorate to the point where replacement is necessary. For most water heaters, this will occur sometime after eight years of service. When it comes to replacing your water heater, timing is of the essence.
Getting a new water heater too soon means spending a huge chunk of change prematurely. Alternatively, waiting too long to replace your system can waste tons of money on energy and repairs, and it could leave your family without access to hot water when you need it most. The good news is that there are some signs you can watch out for that indicate it could be time to replace your water heater.
You may be due for a water heater replacement if you notice:
- Loud, rumbling noises coming from the tank
- Rust-colored water or rusty heater inlet valve
- Muddy or sandy water coming from your faucets
- Water on the floor around the tank
- Your water never gets hot enough
- The loss of pressure in your water supply
- An increase in your utility bills
- Your water heater requires frequent repairs
- Replacing the unit is more cost-effective than repairing it
While these could all be signs that you need a new water heater, the best way to determine for sure is to have our expert plumbers perform an inspection. We’ll be able to accurately diagnose the nature and extent of the damage and provide you with honest advice about the best course of action. If the issue can be cost-effectively resolved by a repair, we can get your system fixed quickly and effectively. If, on the other hand, your unit needs to be replaced, we’ll help you find and install the perfect system for your needs and budget.
Upgrade to a Tankless Water Heater!
If you have a traditional water heater, you have a large storage tank located somewhere in your house. That tank holds and heats several gallons of water. There are a couple of issues that can arise from this type of system. First, it can be inefficient, because the system constantly uses energy to keep the water hot. Second, you could run out of hot water during your shower.
A tankless water heater eliminates these concerns and more! Tankless water heaters provide instant access to a continual flow of hot water that’s never-ending. Rather than storing water in a tank, this type of water heater heats water on-demand as water passes through heated coils. This saves a substantial amount of money on your energy bills and ensures you never run out of hot water!
For the best water heater services in Nampa, Caldwell, and beyond, contact Prime Plumbing LLC today!